There are no strict fixed times for the daily routine. This flexibility allows children to develop their play and ideas. Over the course of the day…..
- Groups have a combination of inside and outside play
- Children gather for stories, music, language, movement or games
- Children help to tidy up
- Morning tea and lunch are eaten either on the veranda or in a shady part of the grounds
- Children make their own beds for rest time
- During rest time – children sleep, read, listen to stories, music or quiet activities